EUREKA ZENITH 65E HIGH SPEED ON DEMAND ESPRESSO GRINDER
The Eureka Zenith 65E is a superb medium use commercial on demand coffee grinder with precise stepless micrometric adjustment, giving speed and reliability to coffee prep work flows. This grinder features 65mm flat steel burrs, a digital timed dosing system, stepless adjustment, and a hands-free portafilter holder. Suitable for up to 44 pounds of coffee per week the Zenith is ideal for small- to medium-sized cafes. Since grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr, the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs; a convenience saving valuable time and coffee. The Eureka Zenith 65E is available in your choice of three finishes: black, white, and chrome.
- Flat burrs - 65mm steel burrs
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment - conveniently located adjustment knob allows infinitely adjustable grind settings
- High speed grind dispersion - special anti-clumping fork aerates the coffee helping to break up clumps and deliver incredibly uniform grind size
- LCD digital display - intuitive programming and display of settings for both single and double dose, the grinding cycle time, the current grinding mode selection, and the dosage count for each mode.
- Short bean hopper - holds 14 ounces of beans
- Hands free operation - adjustable grinder fork enables the portafilter to be held in place.
- Adjustable coffee chute angle -minimizes waste to deliver coffee to the center of your coffee basket, minimizing spillage.
- Die cast aluminum body
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor due t manufacturer defects
- Dimensions: Height: 17.6 inches (with hopper); Width: 9.1 inches; Depth: 10.4 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Electrical: 110-120 volts, 60 hertz, 15 amps
- Burr size and type: 65mm flat steel
- Burr speed: 1310 rpm
- Motor: 510 watt direct traction
- Bean hopper capacity: 14 ounces