NUOVA SIMONELLI OSCAR II ESPRESSO MACHINE
The Oscar II from Nuova Simonelli is a high performance fully automatic espresso machine offering professional performance in a small volume. It achieves consistent and quality extractions via a) the heat exchanger inside the copper boiler which offers temperature stability, and b) programmable shot times for single or double shots. The machine also provides a high steam capacity for creamy cappuccinos and lattes.
Just 12 inches wide with a stainless steel body, the Oscar II is suitable for small spaces, in a kitchen, a coffee corner, or an office. The Oscar II is available with black or red ABS highlights with the standard 2.8 L water tank or with an optional direct water line attachment in black only. An internal reservoir float automatically alerts when the tank needs to be refilled.
- 2 Commercial size 58mm filters (single and double)
- Swivel steam nozzle with safety grip
- 12 cup holder on top of machine
- removable drip tray
- ETL sanitation listed for low volume commercial settings
- UL and NSF Approved
- Optional pod kit adapter available
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Size: (Counterspace dimensions) Height: 16 inches; Width: 12 inches; Depth: 16 inches. (Note: extra height needed for reservoir access.)
- Weight: 40 pounds (with water)
- Electrical: 110 volts; 1200 Watts; 10 amp; Nema 5-15 receptacle
- The installation of a water softener is mandatory for all users that don't meet the required water specifications, failure to do so will void your warranty.
- 3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting (Direct Connect version only).
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50 ppm. If water hardness exceeds 3gpg a water softener must be installed.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 0.5 GPM and maximum line pressure of 36 PSI / 2.5 Bar (Direct